Bio Paul Zucker, Principal, The Local Web Solution
Paul Zucker has over 15 years online business experience including website design & development, utilization of various marketing platforms, ecommerce, online analytics, sales copy writing, and email marketing.
Additionally, Paul Zucker also has over 14 years offline experience including small business ownership, corporate financial analysis & management, and is a published author.
Background – Paul Zucker
Masters of Business Administration in Finance, City University of New York
Paul Zucker Online Experience & Expertise Includes:
- Design, build, & maintain web sites (including Ecommerce & Mobile sites/apps), using authoring or scripting languages, content & management creation tools, & digital media.
- Write, design, and edit web page content and perform online business “reputation” management and improvement.
- Collect & analyze sales data, using web traffic metrics such as page visits, transaction size, link popularity, click-through rates, & cost-per clicks.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media web sites.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords, links or other content.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards & is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Investigate products or markets to determine areas for opportunity or viability for merchandising specific products, using online or offline sources.
- Write online articles, email & newsletter promotional content. Develop & administrate Google Adwords campaigns.
- Purchase new or used items from online or physical sources for resale via retail or auction Web site.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Promote products via email marketing/autoresponder series programs (server based or 3rd party service).
- Select, purchase and administrate technical web services, such as web hosting services, online merchant accounts, shopping cart software, payment gateway software, VPN Networks, and remote private servers
Paul Zucker Offline Experience & Expertise Includes:
- Owned & operated 12 station Tanning Salon.
- Wrote, self- published, & promoted a book on Parenting titled “Loving Our Children, Loving Ourselves.” The book is available on Amazon & other online book stores.
Administrator Of Financial Planning & Control, Macy’s Specialty Stores Division, 1990-1997
- Directed & coordinated organization’s financial & budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, & increase efficiency.
- Informed investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Analyzed monthly department budgeting & accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Performed cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Sought new ways to improve efficiency & increase profits.
- Reviewed financial statements, sales & activity reports, & other performance data to measure productivity & goal achievement & to determine areas needing cost reduction & program improvement.